Pacific CLD 480 Radiator
The Pacific CLD Series Radiator is a copper radiator built with an highly efficient double-fin design and a brass tank. The radiator is compatible with 120mm high-static pressure fans with 40mm thickness for optimal heat dissipation, the CLD series is manufactured with a “reflow soldering manufacturing process” which provides exceptional cooling performance.
Pacific CLD Series Radiator Models
240mm: 285.4 x 119 x 40
360mm: 406 x 119 x 40
480mm: 526.6 x 119 x 40
Designed for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the Pacific CLD Series allow users to build up aesthetically-superior watercooled PCs as well as incorporate externally-modular upgrades for the systems, delivering the ultimate in custom configurations.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Boyutlar||526.6(L) x 119 (W) x 40(H) mm
|FPI (İnç Başına Fin)||25|
|Parçalar||Stopper *3 (G 1/4 )|
|Vida Dişi||G¼” * 5
- Dosya Adı
- Release Date