Pacific DP100-D5 Plus Distro-Plate - Pompa ile kombo
Pacific DP100-D5 Plus
Thermaltake Pacific DP100-D5 Plus, hazır kurulu bir D5 pompalı bir dağıtım plakasıdır ve çoğu 360mm radyatör fanı montaj noktasına takılabilir. Ayrıca TT RGB PLUS Ekosistemimiz ile senkronize edilebilir.
18 adet adreslenebilir LED geniş bir kapsam sunar. Işıklandırma TT RGB PLUS ve ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, ve ASROCK RGB yazılımlarıyla uyumludur.
Takmak için 2 veya daha fazla 360mm radyatör alanını destekleyen bir kasa gerektirir
Rezervuar, kalite ve basınç direncini garanti eden 18 mm kalınlığında PMMA ile üretilmiştir.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock official websites.
Aura Addressable HeaderASUS
Digital Pin HeaderGIGABYTE
Addressable RGB LED HeaderASRock
|Chassis, ARGB Fan, ARGB AIO||
|RGB Memory, VGA Waterblock, Distro Plate||
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Boyutlar||360 (L) x 120 (W) x 84.8 (H)|
|Arayüz||USB 2.0 bağlantıları (9 Pin)|
|Sistem Uyumluluğu||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Güç Girişi||37 W / 3.5 W|
|Pompa||P1: 1,800 RPM
P2: 2,550 RPM
P3: 3,300 RPM
P4: 4,050 RPM
P5: 4,800 RPM
|Maks. Hava Akımı||1135 L/h|
|Maks. Hava Basıncı||50 PSI|
|Anma Akımı||12 V / 5 V|
|Parçalar||Stoper *4 (G 1/4 )|
|Vida Dişi||G 1/4|