Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water Block
Unique Visual Design
The Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water Block has a top cover made of a vacuum metalizing technique, creating a mirror finish that allows the 12 LEDs to shine under, showing our TT logo. The cylinder side cover with a height of 52.2 mm creates a depth perception for the RGB lighting to display its unique lighting effects unlike other water blocks.
Built-in Water Temperature Sensor
The Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water Block features a built-in temperature sensor that will pick up the temperature from the passing coolant and transmits the signal to the TT RGB Plus software, this allows users to monitor current temperature immediately whilst controlling its addressable LEDs for color editing.
Mirror Finished Anti-Corrosive Copper Base
Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water Block has a copper base with a mirror finished anti-corrosive nickel plating, which is easier for users to spread out the thermal compound and provides exceptional heat transfer while keeping the water block looking as good as new.
Optimal Heat Dissipation with 0.15mm Micro-fin Structure
Thermaltake’s Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water Block has shrunk fin spacing to 0.15 mm, which is better than most design, forcing the coolant to run through a larger surface, creating the best heat dissipation result.
The Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water block supports Intel and AMD universal brackets, allowing different CPU users to enjoy fantastic lighting effects after a quick installation.
TT RGB PLUS
TT RGB PLUS Ekosistemi, Thermaltake'in patentli TT RGB PLUS Yazılımı ile birlikte en gelişmiş ve akıllı ışık sistemidir. TT RGB PLUS Ekosistemi renklerle oynamak, renkleri oyunlara göre senkronize etmek, müzik, CPU sıcaklığı veya kasa fanları, CPU/VGA su blokları, AIO CPU soğutucuları, PSU'lar, LED şeritler ve yan ürünler gibi diğer TT RGB PLUS ürünleri için neredeyse sınırsız olanaklar sağlar. Patentli yazılım, kullanıcılara ışık modları, renkler, hızlar, parlaklıklar, fan hızları ve hatta İOS ve Android cihazlardaki AI ses kontrolü alanlarında değişiklik yapabilmelerini sağlar.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Boyutlar||93.4 L x 93.4 W x 52.2 H mm|
|Sistem Uyumluluğu||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Güç Girişi||2.4 W|
|Anma Akımı||5 V|
|Vida Dişi||G ¼”|
|Soğutucu Malzemesi||Copper + PPS|
- Dosya Adı
- Release Date