Pacific MX2 Ultra CPU Waterblock
Central Inlet Design
Pacific MX2 Ultra incorporates a central inlet design which not only allows coolant to contact the CPU heat source directly but to have a more effective waterflow, thus ensures the best possible cooling performance.
Caution: Due to the central inlet design, the inlets and outlets are restricted to a specific direction. (See here)
Built-in Water Temperature Sensor
The Pacific MX2 Ultra CPU Water Block features a built-in temperature sensor that will pick up the temperature from the passing coolant and transmits the signal to the TT RGB Plus software, allowing users to monitor current temperature immediately.
Supports Intel LGA 1700 Socket
The Pacific MX2 Ultra CPU Water block now supports the latest Intel LGA 1700 Socket, which allows users to stay in the latest trends. It also supports Intel and AMD universal brackets, allowing different CPU users to enjoy fantastic lighting effects after a quick installation.
Fully Customizable with TT RGB Plus 2.0
Monitor frequency and real-time temperature directly from our 2.1 inch LCD Display. There’s also six preset GIFs for you to choose, or upload any image or GIF file to add extra flair with the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software.
Caution: Pacific MX2 Ultra is only supported by the TT RGB Plus 2.0.
Check out more animated GIFs for your AIO displays here.
Start-up & Standby Screen Setting
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 Software
The new version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented
software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Boyutlar||92 L * 92.5 W * 64 H mm|
|Arayüz||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
|Sistem Uyumluluğu||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Güç Girişi||1.15 W|
|Tipi Göster||2.1” TFT-LCD (IPS)|
|Display Resolution||480x480 (RGB) px|
|Anma Akımı||5 V|
|Vida Dişi||G ¼”|
- Dosya Adı
- Release Date