Thermaltake T1000 Coolant - Blue
"Formulated to Impress"
Thermaltake T1000 Transparent Coolant Series is designed with TT latest formula to be used as anti-corrosion protection fluid and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling. With transparent colors, T1000 allows users to create unique colors by adding TT Premium concentrate. The new formula provides T1000 Coolant Series with color stability and low viscosity that enables effective flow. Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Series encourages users to create your own colors for your system!
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Better Formula, For a Better System
T1000 Coolant Series is formulated with Thermaltake’s latest formula to create ultimate performance. The new formula minimizes the possibility for precipitation to ensure clear coolant flow for your system. Other qualities such as antifreeze and corrosion protection for copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum ensures superb performance for T1000 coolant.
Flow Like Pure Water
Want to create your own colorful system? T1000 makes it easier to be an artist! Mix TT Premium concentrate with T1000 coolant and discover unique colors for your builds!
Being non-flammable, T1000 Coolant is a ready-to-use cooling solution with at
least 3 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire
cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum – from corrosion.
*MSDS: Material Safety Data Sheet
T1000 Coolant Series comes in seven transparent colors; red, blue, purple, orange, acid green, green and yellow. Our formula ensures color saturation, stability and duration.
T1000 Coolant Series is GREEN! Made with biodegradable materials, T1000 does not pollute the environment or bio accumulates. Thermaltake produced the T1000 Coolant Series with the environment in mind.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Hazardous component||1,2-Propanediol< 6%